Who knew taking pictures would be so difficult!
So For the last 3 days, I've been trying to take pictures of the fried yam, Akara and Suya I talked about on my last post. It's been a case of so much easier said than done! Now I automatically rule out going in the morning..too busy lazying about for that. I've been trying in the evernings but the madness that is the traffic going to Nyanya, Jikwoyi, Karu n co after 5pm is all kinds of ridiculous.

Yesterday, I did battle with a danfo and my car has the scars to prove it. Freaking taxi and bus drivers, they all need their head examined. The guy scratches my car and gets stuck then yells at me to move? Really? You move RETARD since you're in such a hurry, mchew!!!!! Wooosah, I finally get to my akara corner only to realise that I didn't have my camera and my phone was dead.Crap!! Had to get a chocolate bar to console myself after that cos yam and akara was not going to cut it..lol.

I am not a quitter so I'm going to try again today! I have my camera and the battery is full. My phone is charged just in case and I'm sporting my most optimistic disposition yet! Say a prayer for me guys.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Which Restaurant should I visit this week

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm a proper naija girl, Born in Lag, lived in Ph, Went to Sec. Sch in Calabar, Moved to Abj. Went to college in the states, lived in the boonies in MI, and the surburbs in Chicago and the DMV area. Relocated to Abj last yr and is currently finding her footing. Corper lomo!

    Followers