Putting My Love of Food to Good Use
If there's one thing I know for a fact that I absolutely love, it's FOOD!! I love learning about how it is grown, the very many ways it can be prepared. The myriad of flavors cooked up by differing cultures and tweaked in the minds of some brave souls all made available to my adventurous palate. I’m never afraid to try something new and it helps that I have a cast iron stomach too. You know, to weather the duds and the horribly bad.

What am I going to try to do with this blog? I’m going to try my best to visit the many restaurants available in Abuja and find out where the best eats and best values are. In addition to traditional Nigerian cuisines, there are also options ranging from Thai to French cuisine available. Along the way, I hope to showcase some of the best, throw in some traditional and not so traditional recipes and whatever comes to mind that is remotely food n naija related.

Did I mention I am a Corper? A Corper is someone who is currently performing the 1 year of National Service required of all Nigerian University and Polytechnic graduate under the age of 30. Typically characterized by limited disposable income, lol! This means that pricing automatically becomes a major factor in this venture.
Aiight! Lets see how this goes….
1 Response
  1. TayneMent Says:

    See I checked it out. Welcome to Blogsville and sorry about this morning!


Post a Comment

  • Which Restaurant should I visit this week

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm a proper naija girl, Born in Lag, lived in Ph, Went to Sec. Sch in Calabar, Moved to Abj. Went to college in the states, lived in the boonies in MI, and the surburbs in Chicago and the DMV area. Relocated to Abj last yr and is currently finding her footing. Corper lomo!

    Followers