So many restaurants and No time :(
I feel really bad about abandoning my blog. A full time job pretty much takes up my weekdays, errand running and sleep takes the weekends. Those are just big FAT excuses tho, because in the interim I have been to some nice restaurants tho. I will however have to visit them with the specific intent of reviewing them. To commit myself, here's a list.


  • JB's Grill (Maitama)
  • Nkoyo's (Wuse II)
  • Woks and Koi (Central Area)
  • Spice Foods (Garki)
I've been wanting some good pizza and sushi....anyone have recommendations for Abuja?

Thanks!
1 Response
  1. would love to visit all these spots in abuja


Post a Comment

  • Which Restaurant should I visit this week

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm a proper naija girl, Born in Lag, lived in Ph, Went to Sec. Sch in Calabar, Moved to Abj. Went to college in the states, lived in the boonies in MI, and the surburbs in Chicago and the DMV area. Relocated to Abj last yr and is currently finding her footing. Corper lomo!

    Followers